Level: Zoober Basic
Duration: 2 days
As with all our courses, the basic course is based around five fundamental steps: Listen, Create, Engage, Transform and Grow. Step-by-step, the five modules provide you with a strategic understanding of how to streamline your digital marketing, social media and other marketing activities to give you better and more sustainable sales results.
You will be attending a practical, hands-on course which has been designed to take you through our methodology and give you an understanding of the opportunities available to you as a marketer or business owner.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those who have responsibility for any element of marketing, from administrators to directors, who want a more in-depth understanding of how they can start making money (and stop wasting money!) from all their digital channels.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand why you need to apply a methodology to all your online and inbound marketing
- Use simple tips and tricks to improve your online performance
- Access loads of free online and offline resources which will help you understand your position, and move forward.
Plus you’ll become an exclusive, lifelong member of our Zoober Community.
What will I learn?
- Why you need to change your approach
- How to understand your customers and market better
- How to research what your competitors are doing
- How to create dynamic online content
- How to write website copy
- How to blog effectively
- How to use press releases and articles
- How you can improve your organic search results
- SEO tips and tricks
- How to - and when - to develop innovative and dynamic email campaigns
- How to - and when - to develop innovative and dynamic PPC (Adwords) campaigns
- The benefits of Social Media to your business
- How to create dynamic Social Media campaigns
- How to gather visitor information quickly and easily online
- How to turn these visitors into leads - and leads into committed customers
- How to create dynamic and attractive landing pages
- How to create a ‘Call to Action’
- How to measure and continuously improve your online performance